Thursday 16 January 2014

Golden Globe Fashion Favourites

I do love the award season. We get bombarded with beautiful gowns that we can only dream of owning, but love to look at. And then there are the slightly less beautiful gowns that make us feel that tiny pang of smugness that it wasn't us, but lets not focus on that.

Sunday night was the Golden Globes, one of the biggest nights in the movie and fashion calendars, so here's my top five fashion champions from the night!





Naomi Watts- Gorgeous Tom Ford number, such a classic style with a cheeky little twist with the slits in the sides. Love the colour, perfect length. Very classy, not too prom-dressy. I need this dress.

Amy Adams- A really simple but lovely Valentino gown. I love the contrasting reds and the daring neckline! A great dress for accepting a Best Actress award I think!

Emma Robert- This Lanvin gown is simply stunning, probably my personal favourite of the night! I'm a huge fan of the fishtail and she pulls this off elegantly. Jealous isn't even the word!

Michelle Dockery- Doing it for the Brits in this stunning, slightly dip hemmed, Oscar De La Renta. She's kept everything else minimal which is the perfect match for such a wonderfully fussy frock. Not the most versatile of shapes, but she wears is incredibly.

Zooey Deschanel- Okay. I may have a slight girl-crush on Zooey but even so this is a stunning dress. Showcasing the second Oscar De La Renta of my top 5, Zooey looked beautiful in her vintage inspired fashion triumph.

I think that is quite enough dress envy for one day. Who were your best dressed from this years Golden Globes? I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment