Saturday 2 August 2014

Recipe | Cheeky little snack

I do try my best to eat as well as I can, but finding tasty, healthy snacks is a bit of a challenge...




Now you may well have seen this recipe before (I got it from a Sainsbury's advert, who'd have thunk it!) but if you haven't these are yoghurt buttons.

I guess they act as a substitute for the chocolate kind, I won't lie to you, I still prefer chocolate ones, but these are a great swap and they are yummy! Plus they're super easy and take 5 minutes.

So here's what you'll need: 


I got cheap yoghurts because they tend to have less chunky fruit in and I'm so far from a fan of chunky yoghurt, but obviously it's up to you! 

All you have to do it line a small baking sheet with some grease proof paper and dollop on your yoghurt in a button shape. Try to keep them quite thick otherwise they do just run into each other. 



Then you just pop them into the freezer for a couple of hours or until you want them.


Ta-dahhhh! The perfect evening munchies craving buster- it's as simple as that.


Let me know what you think!
Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment