Thursday 1 May 2014

"Happy Hair Days"- Review

I've been a dedicated user of Aussie hair products since I was about 16 and have never really strayed from their "Miracle Moist" or "Frizz Miracle" ranges. I know. Call myself a beauty blogger and I don't even change up my shampoo and conditioner every now and then. Well, no more.

I was perusing the shelves like I do most weekends, but with Aussie not on offer and my last few student loan pennies in my pocket, I had this sudden urge for a change. So I had a look elsewhere. I was instantly grabbed by Happy Hair Days and they were on offer. What's a girl to do?

So, after much deliberation and picking up and putting down various bottles, I went for their Argan Oil Intense Repair shampoo and conditioner. I have been tempted by Happy Hair Days before, purely because of the professional and expensive-looking packaging, but had always stuck with trusty old Aussie. But, with my new found spontaneity, into my basket they went.




And so another step was taken in my quest for relatively lowered levels of frizz. I went for the Argan Oil one because, having curly hair, it gets very dry, very quickly and it's also in dire need of a cut, but I'm just too lazy to get it done. I figured split ends create dryness, dryness creates frizz, so if I got something to repair my hair, I would solve (well, not necessarily solve but try and combat...) more than one problem. See. Logic.

After about three weeks of using this, I can say I'm still not sure. Yep, my hair is less frizzy sometimes, but not all the time. They do smell good and the consistency and texture of both products is nice, but they've not blown me away quite yet. But they aren't any worser product than Aussie, so alas, I am still on the lookout for the perfect combination to tackle my frizzy mane. If you've got the same problems as me and have been lucky enough to find your magic, savior product then please do let me know. I'm starting to feel like my Easter holiday quest for frizz-free hair is going to last forever...

Happy May Day! (Seriously, where is this year going?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment