Thursday 31 July 2014

Life | Things I've been loving recently



- My parents went on holiday recently and bought me back this perfume. It’s the perfect summer scent, light and fresh for hot summer days in the city - I impulsively picked up this shimmer brick highlighter from Seventeen at Boots when it was on offer and I really like it. It’s the shade ‘pink bronze’ and gives a lovely subtle shimmer - I hate having to throw out glass jars when the candle is all burned out, so I’ve taken to doing some of my own recycling and reusing my old Yankee jars on my dressing table and they look really nice and classy - My old make-up bag was looking a little worse for wear so I popped into Primark and picked up this little beauty for just £3. I love the pattern and it’s the perfect size.


- I’ve been re-watching Gossip Girl from the beginning and I forgot how good it is! – I have been on the hunt for the perfect denim shorts for years. I popped into Zara this week and picked up these babies for just £19.99 and they’re perfect, they are high waisted which I like and are short without showing off your bum which is rare to find at the moment. – I found this sample size Liz Earle hot cloth cleanse and polish just chilling in my drawer and thought I would give it a try. I have no idea where it came from but it’s amazing and I’ve already put it on my Christmas list! – Green smoothies. I was the last person I ever thought would like them but I gave one a try at the weekend and it was great- you can’t even taste the green in it, it just tastes like fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment